AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: AAR--Last BT 2005?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:52 pm 

It's amazing what a few days of good weather can do to breathe more life into a season.

The healing waters were not as cold as they've been on the last couple of outings. But even if they froze solid, they could not match the coldness of the Hater's heart. She came out yet again to complain, because whether it be 3 in the afternoon or 7 in the evening, it's always a good time to do some hatin'

The bad news is, she got inside the mind of the mariner, and took his game away. The good news is, she announced that she's moving out in December--and there was much rejoicing! That is one wierd wench--when we packed it in at around 8:30, all her lights were out--hating must be exhausting...

I figure I missed about half the action, so others who were present should feel free to comment. There was one game I'm particularly proud of. My trusty cohorts and I (Pants + Wild Boys) vs Navy Mikey Creepy Beth had started off to an embarassing 1-10 scoreboard. Then mighty Chief stepped into the server's position, and laid down 5 points of pain, not once, but twice at critical points in the game! Nice comeback for the W, team.

The Superstar was firing thunderbolts again (I got a very satisfying slap of love on one of them, though sadly out of bounds), except for when he wasn't. This a warning to all pandas--watching movies can give rise to a short attention span that can have adverse impact on your game. And Pat hit from the 4, twice! He is beginning to discover the critical Phase 2 in this plan:

Phase 1 I can't hit from the 4
Phase 3 I CAN hit form the 4!

The evening was polished off with the dynamic Tasty Pants duo punishing Creepy Dito for their misdeeds.

If this was the last day of the season, so be it. But now I hear the critical 80 temp may arrive this weekend after all... It ain't over til it's over, baby!

Shoutin' out a couple of WOO WOOs for the hater,

Death from above! Fire down below!