AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:19 pm 

Resident Dan’s After Action Report:
I will tell the tale since the great Chief of Argosy is out this weekend due to his terminator bionic eyeball surgery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcdPA6qYAU

The day started slow. I was the first panda there. After delivering my three rolls to the pool restroom I handed out a few La Michoacana mini popsicles to those players who were first to arrive. We started by playing 4 on 4……which is not the greatest game in the world. I suggested that we “serve to somebody” since there is so much pool and so few players, and then I went ahead and served where players were not. Oooops. Joe and Dominique showed up and played along with Ethan Spade who is a very good baller. Omar the Incredible Hulk tied his horse up in the parking lot and proceeded to bring the heat. Serves didn’t always go in but he was putting it down strong with his continually improving spikes and blocks. We had 6 on 6 games going and one dynasty was achieved. Player of the day was Joe Erickson. High skill level and great guy. Kreg White is playing well, Kenny had some powerful spikes, and Woody Woodcock had a fine performance. Angel has video camera experience and was talking about a possible GoPro pole cam in the near future. Paul Kornfeind played a few games with us, and it was a great day of fun in the sun.

The weekend of the AWVP Dallas tournament, August 26-27, we will be having an AWVP Austin tournament for those not making the trip to Dallas. I have decided to stay in Austin and will film the entire thing. Talk to me and Chief about the details.

Love y’all. Water volleyball is the greatest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfQuZqq8wg

My name's Dan