AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

Preseason AAR. 3 solid hours of ball today with limited breaks. Pretty sure games continued after that. Do pandas be sure to supplement this chronicle.

Teams were balanced, and everyone pretty much gave as good as they got.

Notables. New guy. Logan. I’ll recommend he be known as Logan 5, based on a movie that was no doubt made before he was born:

https://youtu.be/q0Amt30_QVQ

There is no sanctuary for rookies. They must survive and adapt in a very difficult environment at a rapid pace. Logan 5 has potential.

No dynasties today that I saw. Big leads were not as big as they needed to be.

Miami keeps developing as a player. : ( for picking on Logan 5 for 5 straight points. But that’s how you learn: they’re going to come at you until you prove you can do your job for the team.

Speaking of which, I’ve been told I can still do that, on a good day, if the wind is just right…

I’d like to welcome Scully as the first member of the got blocked by Chief club this season. It’s a small club, not everyone will be able to join.

I have to add the context. Scully had just called for the ball saying he’d win the matchup.

He wasn’t wrong statistically. That’s why we play the games I suppose.

Because every player can have his day, get inside your mind, and knock things over.

Odd. But it’s still a bit cold in those waters. Chief bought a rash guard. It helps.

People watch us play. That’s called an audience. This is good. Scrubs with volleyballs think they can do the same thing. That is not so good. But we let them. And that shows patience and growth in this league.

In closing, with some classic rock that inexplicably doesn’t show up on the Tbone playlist, keep it up, pandas, you’re doing it right:

https://youtu.be/j6AxfeokP48