AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chief's AAR 7/4/2021
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Scrub free day where the rain didn’t on our parade.

Lots of turnout today. 3 teams deep and scrub free.

Welcome back Grizzle who braved the weather to travel from H Town to play, and blocked Rafa twice.

Welcome Sander Keith. You may notice water is a lot wetter than sand. Looking forward to you learning the ways of the waterbabies:

https://youtu.be/mnIBk-0KLi0

Did Taylor get a win today? Need to know to complete the AAR. I was going to recommend the games continued until she did.

LJ said he was counting his mistakes today. That lasted about 10 minutes. His first mistake was having his team lose to a squad I was on that he’d beaten the game before, just when more people started showing up. Our dynasty run was stopped by veteran water team featuring Dub Scott Taz Monkey Tbone and Kenny, if memory serves. This team was in turn stopped short of dynasty when Scully and yours truly joined the sanders. It’s kind of hard not to win when you have Rafa Javi and Joey on your team but we did make a project of getting to dynasty. Was LJ making a run today for drunkest panda? Thanks to all my teammates today for a 5-1 record.

Other moments I can still remember: Kenny lost his zenny today but not his swing. I’d say he and Miami are strong candidates for most improved.

Alex is doing good with his serves. Good job Alex.

I want to thank you all for giving me an opportunity to try to play again. I endeavor to work hard and avoid any future drunkest panda awards.

The state of the league is strong. As always, Ballchair bless you all, even LJ.

-Chief