AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:26 am 

I owe Chefy an AAR I said I'd write...My oh my how things have changed...530 used to be at best starting time for weekday fighting forays...Lip got to Riatata at 445, and a full 5 on 5 game is well on its way...One team getting creamed...Cant remember all the playas to be honest...What I do know is the winning team added T2, and the losing team added me...Typical results as my team went on to Dynasty w/ those add/drops...

This night was def scrub/buoy free, and most games lasted quite a while mainly because of Defense & Block Block City...Blocks and great ups were the story of the night...

Some notable performances...Shrieker can play...His setting is already better than many long time vets...Taz had himself a night overall...

Attendees: CollegeBoy, TBone/Neighbor, Walrus, AttyKent, Chief, Taz, Forf, T2, Shrieker, MarSeto, CreepyDan, ScullyPuns, Navy, and man maybe early Alzheimer is kicking in cuz I dont remember the rest...

Chief, and anyone else, pls fill in the voids of my mind from first BT...It was a good night is what I know, and we need more of these Special Sessions...