AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:15 am 

overall IMO the worst of the BTs we have had. games have previously been faster, heavier and with much more rhythm. We started out good but escalated into boobery around game 6 or so.

i went 5 and 1 with a core squad of scull tbone navy myself and dubsicles. consistently beating a 6s team of kenny, forf, scot, jess, t2 and kent.

navy was killing it, again. it seems having two feet working has rebirthed us a bitching good sailor. he is getting a vote for me somewhere, sometime, for something...

other notables: scotty working hard to lose almost every game. tbone moving from love to anger ever so fluidly. t2 wondering where his hits are!? Forf Love Knuckles (new nickname!?) and Taz doing BT things:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 am 

I had never worked so hard to lose so many games (lost every game except one). I learned a hard lesson when picking teams (I'll keep it to myself as to hot hurt feelings) ... but, it burned me badly. Congrats to TBone (who seemed to dig almost every one of my hits - almost), EDub for being an unstoppable force of nature, Ford for finding that smack down, Mikey for winning and winning and winning, and Navy for calling out a block on me right before he actually did it. On my team (T2, Kent, Kenny, Jess, & Scully) ... well, lets just say that some lost focus early, and some let the alcohol take over. A notable in my book was Scully for setting me several dimes, and getting a very impressive spike that looked as if he bounced off a trampoline to put down ... and ahhh ... well, we did stop one Dynasty run by the Mikey/Ford/Edub train (with passengers TBone & Navy) ... Missed you chief!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 am 

after a text battle with Forf, who rightfully so was lost in the shuffle - FORFysty was observed too

i must have drunk the middle series games away...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:58 am 

The Walrus wrote:
I had never worked so hard to lose so many games (lost every game except one). I learned a hard lesson when picking teams (I'll keep it to myself as to hot hurt feelings) ... but, it burned me badly. Congrats to TBone (who seemed to dig almost every one of my hits - almost), EDub for being an unstoppable force of nature, Ford for finding that smack down, Mikey for winning and winning and winning, and Navy for calling out a block on me right before he actually did it. On my team (T2, Kent, Kenny, Jess, & Scully) ... well, lets just say that some lost focus early, and some let the alcohol take over. A notable in my book was Scully for setting me several dimes, and getting a very impressive spike that looked as if he bounced off a trampoline to put down ... and ahhh ... well, we did stop one Dynasty run by the Mikey/Ford/Edub train (with passengers TBone & Navy) ... Missed you chief!

yes missed the Forfysty in there in the middle games. Forf is sending me threatening texts

you work hard my scott. hard hard work sir. played well. hard work. you still...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:26 pm 

Cough cough. Man, y’all miss me big time when not there