Most Improved Player - Nate Scottie Pippen
Panda of the Year - T-Bone
Server of the Year - Edub
Point Guard of the Year - Chief
Setter of the Year - Jess
Spiker of the Year - Edub
Defensive Player of the Year - Scott / Mikey / Jess
Drunkest Panda - Drunk Steve

:partyman: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :shark: :party: :party: :chuckle: :frantic: :frantic: :speedbanana: :hooray: :cow: :upsidedownbanana: :shark: :party: :party: :partyman: :partyman:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 pm 

:DancingChief: :DancingChief: :DancingChief:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:21 pm 

all hail the dan man. getting this league all organized and shit.

most proud i have ever been to win a third of a beer can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 am 

Thats the most Ive ever said...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 pm 

The videos from the DVDs are now online, except for the video of Dwayne getting punched in the face by that drunk girl. He didn't want that on the internet. :chuckle:

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RLXkiyyXU5I?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RLXkiyyXU5I?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6eokr-xXElo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6eokr-xXElo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/c7VoF6CUl-4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/c7VoF6CUl-4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/blp32k50UME?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/blp32k50UME?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/aMVD1aZAGc0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/aMVD1aZAGc0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/vLiqmbsjYc0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/vLiqmbsjYc0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1152" height="650" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=154390238&force_embed=vimeo.com&fullscreen=1"><embed src="https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=154390238&force_embed=vimeo.com&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1152" height="650"></embed></object>

<object width="1152" height="650"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=156973378&force_embed=vimeo.com&fullscreen=1"><embed src="https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=156973378&force_embed=vimeo.com&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1152" height="650"></embed></object>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 pm 

love the vids dan

we did better in dallas than i thought. their pool. their comfort. i want more dammit we can beat em consistently

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 pm 

I would personally like to extend the olive branch to Dan for his videography of d Wayne getting smacked in the fucking cock sucker