AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Memorial day makeup
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:16 pm 

Cmon, people. I know the weather was dicey, but we agreed to play around 3, not around 4:30. It took forever to get started once everyone showed up. And the interminable waits between games, and the interminabe ADD within games. We're better than that.

When we finally got started... A team composed of Mikey, Scott, Dan, and at various occasions, Joe, Alex, Drunk Steve, was flat out dominant against me, Taz, Ford, Wescott, Tbone. Any given Saturday, I suppose...

Kudos to Mikey for 7 straight serves and some monster hits.

We had cheering section today of little girls, which was different. And then went on to beat their dads, who were good natured and not the worst I've ever seen in the pool.

Notto the league: too many volleyballs are disappearing. Both me and Navy left one up there last weekend, not to be found. What's up with that? And now, I left the last serviceable ball up there tonight. We go through them fast enough without alien volleyball abduction. Dan, care to explain how this works? And can we trust a ball that has disappeared if it resurfaces again???

Death from above! Fire down below!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:05 am 

Attorney College Dan was the triangle of doom. scotty and creeps played some of the best ball i have ever seen.

master BRUCE was loose. great defense, easily his best attribute right now.

i deemed steve and master bruce the slowtaters. there rotating is rhythm breaking my god. over and over again they ever stumped their own server - the one thing you don't want to do man. keep your head in the game. i know its barely season but playing fast with less bitching will make your experience that much better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:47 pm