AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:26 pm 

Today's Riata was super fun, and very participatory. Attendees included, but are not necessarily limited to: Jared, yours truly, Ryan, the Flyin Hawaiian (off his game today, and very much reminds me of Tattoo Jim), Dub, Ronin Steve, Drunk Steve, Misty (who had super birthday powers), Joe, a VERY safe Attorney Scott, Ford, Tom, Lee, a couple of ladies who were quite good, and a pretty solid supporting cast.

Somebody clearly f'ed up, because I was able to set all the bangers all day today. Many spectacular rallies and great plays. However, one player outshined the rest (although Ford came in a close second--maybe if he had showed up earlier...): Player of the day was EEE-DUBBBB

Kill by Dub; another kill by Dub; block by Dub; block by Dub; another great play by Dub, Dub, Dub...

Makes me wonder if anyone fucked with the new Dub-mobile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5f0Aqo4w

Opponents were mystified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNh-iw7gsuI

With the efforts of Pandas and dedicated residents, this has been the best year Riata has ever had. Something of a shame that it's coming to an end on Neighbor Day. However, I've made sure that promising players know that the playoffs will be going on down south.

Honor the return of Chief T-Bone tomorrow with your attendance. Let's make it a good finish--strength and honor.

Death from above! Fire down below!