AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Last AAR of 2010?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 pm 

I will be at Burning Man for the "end of the season" weekend. The AWVP will need point guards...

So it's a good thing that Jess, and, oddly enough, Lloyd achieved passy goodness this weekend.

Mikey was also born again hard, finding a way to combine zippedy and do-da with an in bounds result.

But that didn't help against the supsersquad on Saturday, which formed early and then refused to deform after numerous victories. All though fill in players on the whole did their part, they were no match for this experienced team.

Harry Carry provided the Answer. Mikey couldn't stay for the long delayed defeat of the selfish squad, but it was joyous.

After greatness on Saturday, Jason became the question on Sunday: "Where are you going?" as he was forced to an early exit due to dissatisfaction with this teams.

His missed a string of bests and worsts...

Dick nearly motivated our overmatched team to a comeback, and stayed spry all the way to our 18-20 loss in a 15 point game!

Ford had some solid hits. And the Chief option was in play throughout the day, including back row hits.

Jared's no answer slam down was squashed by a scrub fist--much butt hurt. Pour a little Jager on that shame.

Speaking of shame, someone let Scotty out of the house in grandpa's boxers--there hasn't been a higher beltline since my hammer pants.

As the day wore on and the juice did flow, the ladies' cross talk was in rare form, as were the heckling sanders who showed up late and wouldn't play. They make great anger for me. And thus, I forgot my own lesson--don't play that one game too many. Because, after the sun sets on a long day of ball, games begin to devolve rapidly.

As did Jim Back on Saturday, and me, too. It was hot! And heat and booze did make me rather saucy. A new challenge squad kept showing up and demanding that team loyalty thing that gets them killed. I borrowed their 2 best to beat selfish squad and tried to mix things up, but they wouldn't have any of it. So they lost, badly, on many occasions, and learned little.

That just about covers it. On to WW!!

Death from above! Fire down below!