AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 pm 

not only was it your 2nd time to pull this tyrannical censorship move, but you have hardly played since your POY award of 1979 or so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 am 

what the fuck is your problem? I put you in time-out because you are taking the fun out of this you immature little baby. I am seriously fucking tired of your attitude. Grow up and quit with your petty little shots you take at people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 pm 

Hmm...Is this anger due to me speaking w/ reason and truth, instead of crack pot conspiracy theories...

I am pretty sure that if I go thru site history that I have taken as much or more than I have given...Why dont you have anger for Jess or anyone else that talks a lot of crap?

Is it because I live a different lifestyle, still play the sport often and at a high level, and believe that the simplest answer is usually the right answer as opposed to some secret society dictating what happens in the world?

I enjoy this game as much or more than anyone, and also as I have pointed out many times sacrifice much of what others consider fun by having pass 1st attitude on 90% of my touches, and getting serves in consistently...I could go balls out and hit my serves hard not considering the score of game, could go over on 2 majority of hits, and could swing away instead of placing balls if I wanted, but I play a team game to win and stay on the court...

Find the conspiracy in those FACTS...Oh, and I like to do some trash talking as do many of us...Sue me or ban me for that...At least my winning %, assist ratio, and serve consistency back my shiv talking up...

AND, I am one of the few active participants on this site...If you dont count Back's 5 avatars, there are about 4 people that still post...You should be happy about that, and that most of mine are ACTUALLY Water Vball related...

Toodles...See you in the pool where I will hold no grudges, just wins and assists...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:18 pm 

So you completely deny the influence of secretive organizations and illuminated fraternities in shaping world events?

Do you really think that all these closed door meetings that David Rockefeller has with the CFR and Bilderberg Group have no impact? Have you looked at the roster of the Bilderbergers over the years Lip?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm 

You can trust David Rockefeller Lip. He's a real nice billionaire who has your best interests in mind.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
-David Rockefeller at a meeting of the Trilateral Commission, June 1991

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm 

His grandpappy oil tycoon monopolist John D. Rockefeller was a real nice guy too! Can't you feel the love coming from this guy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm 

It sure looks to me that it's the bankers using the secret society network to run this show globally. They have infiltrated governments and companies and organizations and their loyalty is not to the common people of the country in which they live. This whole thing is international. That's the big thing to understand. This is a big global chess game and the key players have international allegiances to forces that they keep quiet about in the public arena.

It seems like you haven't really looked into any of this Lip but you just sort of feel like this couldn't be the case because it makes your brain hurt to even consider it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:33 pm 

I could go on if you'd like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm 

I know you can about non water vball related topics...

Lets just say for shits and giggles all this "conspiracy" (there is a reason it is called conspiracy btw as the definition of that word is not based in fact or w/o credible reason) crapola is true...Then riddle me this creepyman...

How does it affect you directly, and what do you plan to do about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm 

The Lip wrote:
How does it affect you directly

Have you noticed the damage done to our financial system and our freedoms and have you noticed the high-tech control grid being put in place?

The Lip wrote:
what do you plan to do about it?

spread the truth of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm 

for example, here is a video I made about the CFR

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDOiXOxqUS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDOiXOxqUS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."
-Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

Last edited by Creepy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm 

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0lh2LnaAYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0lh2LnaAYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

David Rockefeller in-studio with Alex Jones :thatsfunny:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:51 pm 

Is that a hand puppet? In the tradition of great prognosticators like Kookla Fran and Ollie?

I'd say join this guy instead:

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010 ... hp?ref=fpa

Death from above! Fire down below!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 pm 

What do they mean "alternative earth" and "science fiction"? I don't believe a fair hearing has been given to this historical premise:

http://gizmodo.com/5515450/the-interior-of-a-nazi-ufo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm 

Chief wrote:
Is that a hand puppet? In the tradition of great prognosticators like Kookla Fran and Ollie?

It's a stuffed animal

Chief wrote:
I'd say join this guy instead:

I wouldn't

Chief wrote:
What do they mean "alternative earth" and "science fiction"? I don't believe a fair hearing has been given to this historical premise:

I agree

:cow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm 

Here's a documentary that comes out this Thursday.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6VyOlIcRJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6VyOlIcRJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm 

From Alicublog:

UPDATE. The rest of the brethren, meanwhile, are trying to unravel the mystery of the President's daughter's soccer game:

Even three days later, there are still no pictures of the president from Saturday's game. The USA just disarmed to Russia, Poland's president and 95 others were killed hours before, and there were many international leaders in Washington, D.C. for the nuclear summit set to begin on Monday, April 12.

And we shouldn't raise even more questions on his whereabouts? According to the MSM, the answer is yes.

But that's okay, comrade! The lousy MSM is dead, and it's up to Citizen Journalists like you to pore obsessively over Google Maps and girls' soccer league schedules. Track the coordinates of Castro, Chavez, and Michael Moore, too, and never, never give up! Write when you strike gold; we'll be waiting at the bar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm 

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BxITGEjcI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BxITGEjcI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:foshizzle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm 

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NO24XmP1c5E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NO24XmP1c5E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

Last edited by Creepy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 am 

Creepy has allies:

Dan Gonzales, who Chairs the Constitution Party in Florida, asserted that "this is the end of America right here," and if the Tea Partiers "don't get to work we're going to be fighting in the streets."

He was not particularly kind to the Republican party either, claiming they were owned by the Rockefeller family.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.co ... hp?ref=fpa

I have seen nothing to convince me that this tea party isn't just as amusing and probably more substantive than the real one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRXYF9X12BE

With the recent supreme court ruling, there would be nothing wrong with either party being directly owned by corporate interests. But I'm confused. Does Murdoch own the Rockefellers, or vice versa (btw, the current Senator from the Rockefeller family is a Democrat from West Virginia)? I've heard that Fox News owns the Republican party--was this a hostile takeover from the Rockefellers?

There are still a lot of loose ends here--what about the Rothchilds, Opus Dei, and the knights templar? Hurry, someone get a chalkboard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm 

The Rothschilds & European Royalty are alien hybrids and they own all, but are controlled by the aliens that live inside the moon. I could be wrong. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 pm 

could be

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:11 pm 

We'll get some good evidence of these aliens one of these days.

Hey The Lip, did you watch Invisible Empire? George H. W. Bush said new world order so many damn times in his speeches in the 90s. He's one obsessed nutty old geezer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm 

Well, this is comforting news! Apparently the career of Miley Cyrus is (probably) not a conspiracy:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2010/04/19 ... like-yeah/

I tried to read the original article, but started feeling queasy...