AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am 

A good day of ball once again for teams w/ the INDEFENSIBLE Play...Basically, the bottom line is this...Teams that have that duo of Edub and yours truly are winning at an 80% clip or so for this season...Just the way it is...Beatdowns of Cheif and Taz's called Argosy teams are becoming routine and more than a few are blowouts...Jess will claim this or that, but the facts are there have been complete "Argosy" teams across the net the last few weeks w/ no buoys or scrubs, and the results have pretty much been the same...The bigger pool, smarter play requirements, and the Indefensible Play are just too much for some that could only dominate the smaller pool of The Obstacle...

Looks like some Pandas will have to reinvent their strategies and play to stay in the pool consistently where winners stay next season...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am 

Hell, we even consistently won w/ DrainDwaye and Tinman Sunday...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 am 

But for the season we crushed yall wannab fuks to the bottom of the pool. These couple of games yall won are nothing to the beating yall took all year. We had a washed up chief n a WTF Mikal last few weeks, so i can see why you think yer pretty good. Neither of whom would be on my squad. I got a 4 man team that would squash a mud hole in however many fuks you want on yer squad, anytime anywhere shit its now prime ball time no srubs! So cry n say its to cold or this n that, but we will be at yer too far, meat head, peice of shit pool anytime yall are ready :buttkiss:

LJ a point guard :hilarious:
Riata's got it :chuckle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:03 pm 

I love getting 1/2 of the WildBoyz and Divaz riled up...Your response is spirited, and a bit off because I know for the summer your winning % is Pittsburg Piratesque at the Riatata...

As to challenge...Your four I assume are Ford, T2, You, and ???...I will take this challenge happily w/ Edub, Scotty, me and hell, you can almost pick our 4th...Most likely Crawfish or Riata Will...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm 

How would you know winning% you werent even thur most of the year. Yer a half season very spotty in memory n what else can/do you do out there? Set Edjuardo a couple times on dick or chief, he dinks everybody else who can block. Dont worry bout my fourth player just name the time. :roll: :whistling:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm 

I play half the time...lol...Drink another Natty...I get there when the games start on the wknds, not after 5 like Diva Taz...You are thinking of last season when I tailed off near the end of the season...This year I have played way more than even you...OH, AND HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN ON WINNING TEAMS WAY WAY WAY MORE...

Me to Edub in the power position is undeniably indefensible...Doesnt matter who is on him which has been proven over and over again...Line up and stop it boy...Thats a dare, challenge, and a request!

Yes, it felt good calling you "boy", boy! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am 

Be careful you don't run into each other while running the flex-bone

Death from above! Fire down below!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm 

Get there early why to play with a bunch of drunk greens. Its chore enuff driving all the way up to riata for yall chumps. There is video of this year n its obvious that you havent seen it because your week game is very exposed. This fours challenge will take place at riata and argosy both n same day best of 3 or 5. So zip it up, pull them things up, n suck on them nubbs cause its on now guard of lard the mouth of the full on retard :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:36 pm 

I distinctly remember being fired after one play at the end of the day, but replacing me didn't really seem to improve the results. Perhaps it's an issue of strategy and mindset rather than personnel...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm 

Other insight--4 man squads = advantage Argosy in either pool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 pm 

lol...I dont care what you say about game film...Winning percentage is what i am talking about, and that trumps all as mine is way high...

Chief, you cracked me up w/ the comment about them running into each other flex boning... :finga:

I do agree that the big man team has advantage at Argosy, but our smarter, better passing, unselfish, focused team has the advantage at Riatata...

Bring it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 am 

Jess already got a bitch out this morning, T@ was lit before he even got in the pool. The more I drink, the better I play because I -0- out all 10 cents and just get in the zone. Of course you and DUB had the unstoppable play, but how many times did I tell the dumbass on the right or left of my to double block it? Plus I got DUB 4-5 times. Give me sober wild boys and T@ without the chip on his shoulder, fordies and markside and throw in that old bitch(i guess the no phone treaty in the morning is over because i've 3 so far this morning) and we roll riata up and smoke em. Notice how much better ya'll did without a certain :speedbanana: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 am 

Actually I lied, the wild boys can't be on a competitve team because they bring out each other's suckness. Give me Pat Pants, Cheif, Michael M., Ford, myself and creepy. :disco:

OH MY GOD PANTHERS, GET THE BALL :hooray:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm 

The best Argosy team IMO w/o me of course is Mikey, Ford, a sober Taz, and Pants or an actual PASSING Chief instead of any of the hitters...I would leave Pants in tho...Problem is this team might get into selfish mode w/ too many big hitters that dont want to pass, run stupid flex plays, and miss a very high percentage of serves......Argosy w/ this team wins 3 or 4 out of 5...At Riata Edub, Crawfish, Scotty, and me win 4 out of 5 no doubt...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 pm 

Oops, I left Brokeback out...I would drop Chief for Brokeback if and only if he is going to hit on particular day for best Argosy team...Mikey, JimBack, Pants, and Ford best 4s team on 2nd thought...Uh oh, the WildBoyz dont even make the Obstacle top 4 anymore...How times have changed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm 

:hilarious:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm 

chief i did get your message, but i was in a birthday haze. what chief reminded via voicemail this weekend, which i was already kinda thinkin myself, is that the YOUNG GUNS (argue about the name if you want) are the kings of water volley ball until they are dethroned. and no one can argue about that - E DUB, SKOTTY, WESCOTT, and FORD. (not to discourage the banter and formation of other teams) but just had to remind yall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:37 pm 

Tomorrow looks to be the only warm day for a while. I propose challenge match Thursday. Play the proposed games as well as any other challenges that come up. Anybody available?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm 

Scotty and Edub are as old or older than most...That is a good team tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 am 

Big time 4 games, don't get played at Riata. The agrosy is the only venue that can handle games of that maginatude.

:prayer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:55 am 

Its on then. WILDMIKALBACK if they will show up. Or WILDSKERBACKorMIKAL. Vet killers have been dismembered. Would love a rematch with that squad, bring it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 pm 

LET"S DO THIS. VIRGIN BLOOD, VIRGIN. What is Scot gonna drink 2 beers and get drunk, Ford show up late and leave earlier? Wescott have a meltdown, and EDUB to hung over to play :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 pm 

At the Obstacle that team is going to win...At Riata that team would need me...Nuff said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm 

The lip has no team...Ah how times havent changed :flipoff:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:44 pm 

I can read all the smack talk about these games but haven't heard anything about actually playing them. If you have looked at the forecast, today is the only day for a while that's gonna be warm. Dust off your water panties bitches and let's do this tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:01 pm 

let me know if you need 1 314-315-0420

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:01 pm 

Nice try Jethro...Just realize for all the crap talking I do, everyone knows I am the most unselfish player of everyone almost always passing and getting almost all serves in unless game is out of reach...Contemplate about why your spike and win % went down so much this season...Hitters cant dominate the bigger pool of Riatata like Argosy, and more importanly: You didnt follow me around the pool in the power position like seasons past at the Obstacle, where as Edub, Westcott, TJ, and Mikey did for much of this season...Hell, I even made up w/ Tinman a few times and let him get some glory...

Facts are this, except for some chemisty issues w/ Ford all hitters want to follow me...You know this as you are one of the hitters that sets it up that way, too when we are on same team...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm 

Can anyone get a hold of Scotty?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am 

That avator has to go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:42 pm 

Did that sheriff turn gay before or after he became a zombie?