AWVP

Association of Water Volleyball Professionals
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sunday?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 am 

So is anyone playing today or what? Saturday was difficult to say the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:11 pm 

Sir, everyday can't be like space mountain... you gotta take it as it comes... sorry you didn't get your league minimum of 50 shots but atleast us scrubs got to play :lol: . i will admit being on the same team as lj, fish, and tj will drive someone to suicide. all that fucking talk ya'll don't even call a freaking... it's a real easy game two to the middle on a set of outside in if you have the better matchups. a back set is great when mikey or i or anyone else is getting double.. all of these supposed great minds in the fucking pool and can't grasp the concept of mismatches and alternative plays on the fly. We are supposed to be having fun idoits it's a downer when people whin, bitch and complain. Get bigger and better ya'll. Everyone please leave their ego at the door. All this shit about these teams aren't fair this and that bullshit. If we were playing for a million dollars then i might have a different frame of mind. Not everyone is 6'3, goodlooking, built like a greek god, i enjoy allowing others to play where they get enjoyment for just touching the ball much less setting or spiking, jess.... I understand that big boy games are needed, but can't happen everytime we play... the big boys have failed to commuciate times and dates for those partpicular games :lol: . Wednesday seems like a good day to do so. and for all of the retarded i mean retired people jess, get your monkey ass to the pool, Sir.

:bear:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:24 pm 

Jim Back wrote:
Sir, everyday can't be like space mountain... you gotta take it as it comes... sorry you didn't get your league minimum of 50 shots but atleast us scrubs got to play :lol: . i will admit being on the same team as lj, fish, and tj will drive someone to suicide. all that fucking talk ya'll don't even call a freaking... it's a real easy game two to the middle on a set of outside in if you have the better matchups. a back set is great when mikey or i or anyone else is getting double.. all of these supposed great minds in the fucking pool and can't grasp the concept of mismatches and alternative plays on the fly. We are supposed to be having fun idoits it's a downer when people whin, bitch and complain. Get bigger and better ya'll. Everyone please leave their ego at the door. All this shit about these teams aren't fair this and that bullshit. If we were playing for a million dollars then i might have a different frame of mind. Not everyone is 6'3, goodlooking, built like a greek god, i enjoy allowing others to play where they get enjoyment for just touching the ball much less setting or spiking, jess.... I understand that big boy games are needed, but can't happen everytime we play... the big boys have failed to commuciate times and dates for those partpicular games :lol: . Wednesday seems like a good day to do so. and for all of the retarded i mean retired people jess, get your monkey ass to the pool, Sir.

:bear:

Agreed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 pm 

bunny wrote:

The one time I try to serious and this is what I get.

:cow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:33 pm 

WAIT can I use the :cow: or is that creepy's TM?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 pm 

Nice rant w/ some actual sense...The pancake bunny trumped your rant tho!

:roll: :shock: :lol: :oops: