Gold Peppers 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Chief 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
T2 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Buck 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jessica 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: WW 3/18/09
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am 

Can't really remember who one. I just remember T2 passing out shots of whiskey, a dinking creepy fellow, a laughable blah, a hungover edub, chief and a back. I got credit for a double along with T2 on Edub, it could be no closer to the truth, T2 blocked the whole thing I was there for effects. Then Jess served the ball. In the hot tub we discussed the vapor trails that airplanes leave when they fly in the sky, the freemanson next to the H2O Car Wash and McDonalds, and barackology. Jess made a fashion statement wearing Chief's water shirt as a scarf, something about impersonating Ford. Ford aka Slaughter has been warning by the man know as Chief. The Deto could not make the trip, he was at home in his T2 shrine ploshing his testicles. The after party was highly regard as fun. After much debate we decided to play "who's line is it anyway", from early reports and very long match the Gentle Gaint Creepy Guy as victorious. I woke up this morning with a hangover and a sore butt, however that is usaully the norm except when I stay with Deto, then everything hurts. But it's a good hurt, is that sick? On a side note I saw this dude the other day at the 1890 Gold's Gym benching what was 1/1/2 times his weight, suck on that Sizzle; he was half your size. Moral of the story: DON'T MESS WITH BIG DUDES, BISHES! It was WW, not wild Wednesday, Wacky Wednesday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 am 

So what if I was PLOSHING my testicles!!!! :P